An overview of all the sacred site tours, day trips and other events
- Mon, 21 Dec20th Avenue21 Dec 2020, 17:15 – 20:15 SAST20th Avenue, 20th Ave, Fish Hoek, Cape Town, 7974, South AfricaJoin the Sacred Sites Foundation NPO with Bia Ishsaqua Khoisan Chief from Ocean view, Dean Liprini sacred sites researcher and author,on their anual summer solstice ancestral pilgrimage, to their ancestral sacred ritual cave, "Ascension" Cave Sunvalley Fish Hoek and Sun on Monday 21st Dec.
- Thu, 22 OctSouthern Africa22 Oct 2020, 09:00 SAST – 02 Nov 2020, 13:00 SASTSouthern AfricaAn eleven day experience that will transform the way you perceive yourself and the world around you. You will be interacting & connecting to the Nature and Spirit of these ancient megalithic Sacred Sites of Southern Africa. We will include guided yoga, breathwork, meditation, sound and dance.
- Sun, 04 OctSouthern Africa04 Oct 2020, 09:00 – 19 Oct 2020, 13:00Southern AfricaJoin South African sacred sites researcher and shaman Dean Liprini and author, scientist, explorer, Michael Tellinger on their 9th Sacred Sites Journey together – combining their individual knowledge and expertise – Visit and explore some of the most mysterious & powerful ancient sites in the world
- Sat, 05 SepSouthern Africa
- Fri, 08 MaySouthern Africa08 May 2020, 11:00 – 18 May 2020, 18:00Southern AfricaJourney of power to South Africa. Journey 1: Cape Town, Cape Peninsula and Bushman’s Kloof. Journey 2: East Coast & Garden Route. A unique opportunity for nature lovers to experience the subtle forces that underlie and define the landscape, as we walk in the footsteps of the ancient Khoisan people.